Alyssa, we were going to be there over Labor Day but we had to leave early because I'm apparently allergic to Stanley - how crapy is that!!! We got there on Wed. and were going to stay until Mon. but had to leave Fri. because I got hives/rash really bad. We don't know why, we think it is some type of plant or something up there. That is the first time it has happened so hopefully it was just the time of season because we love Stanley.
3 comments:
Hey when did you guys go there. My family and I went there over Labor Day.
Alyssa, we were going to be there over Labor Day but we had to leave early because I'm apparently allergic to Stanley - how crapy is that!!! We got there on Wed. and were going to stay until Mon. but had to leave Fri. because I got hives/rash really bad. We don't know why, we think it is some type of plant or something up there. That is the first time it has happened so hopefully it was just the time of season because we love Stanley.
oh, we got there on Saturday and left Monday, so we just missed each other! I sure hope you're not allergic to Stanley, that would be tragedy.
Post a Comment