I definitely will be needing one for Matt for some scriptures. It will be a Christmas thing. I will have to see which set of scriptures he would prefer and go from there. Can you do other sizes of scripture besides the travel size?
Hey Robyn - good to hear from you! Yes, I can do all sizes of scriptures. I actually replace the binding with the leather on the scriptures...it is not a cover. So if you were to buy some scriptures for me to do (or I could get the ones you want), I would recommend you get a cheap cover on the scriptures since I would be replacing it anyway. Give me a call if any of this isn’t totally clear. You are welcome to come to my house and take a look at what the different options are as far as colors of leather, closures, designs, etc. Would you want any embossing like his name or initials? It’s actually not embossing – I burn the leather by hand so my options are limitless. I charge around $30 for the name embossing and more if you wanted some big design or drawing done. And for the leather binding the cost depends on what size of scriptures you do because of how much leather I would have to use but around an 8 x 5 BofM would be $65 (not including the price of the scriptures). So I hope this would work out for you – I made some for my husband when he got deployed to Iraq and they held up great!
2 comments:
I definitely will be needing one for Matt for some scriptures. It will be a Christmas thing. I will have to see which set of scriptures he would prefer and go from there. Can you do other sizes of scripture besides the travel size?
Hey Robyn - good to hear from you! Yes, I can do all sizes of scriptures. I actually replace the binding with the leather on the scriptures...it is not a cover. So if you were to buy some scriptures for me to do (or I could get the ones you want), I would recommend you get a cheap cover on the scriptures since I would be replacing it anyway. Give me a call if any of this isn’t totally clear. You are welcome to come to my house and take a look at what the different options are as far as colors of leather, closures, designs, etc. Would you want any embossing like his name or initials? It’s actually not embossing – I burn the leather by hand so my options are limitless. I charge around $30 for the name embossing and more if you wanted some big design or drawing done. And for the leather binding the cost depends on what size of scriptures you do because of how much leather I would have to use but around an 8 x 5 BofM would be $65 (not including the price of the scriptures). So I hope this would work out for you – I made some for my husband when he got deployed to Iraq and they held up great!
Post a Comment